We would not be The Fran Haasch Law Group that you know and love if we did not give back to support the motorcycle community throughout Florida. As a law firm with many avid bikers on staff, including Attorney Fran Haasch, we have taken time to research and support various local groups, clubs, charities, toy runs, and media that benefit motorcyclists.
A quick list of only some of our organizations we support:
- Full Throttle Magazine: When Full Throttle Magazine organized and hosted the Christmas in July Toy Run and the Teddy Bear Toy Run, we just had to be a part of it since this is our favorite free monthly motorcycle magazine.
- Suncoast Brotherhood: A local legal watchdog group of bikers who pay close attention to Florida’s everchanging motorcycle laws. The group also runs the largest motorcycle club toy run in Florida, as well as an annual food drive and other events that support the Highpoint community.
- Bay Area Riders: A motorcycle group that organizes different charity-centric riding events throughout the year like toy runs. The Bay Area Riders have also organized supply drives to support regions devastated by hurricanes.
- West Coast Florida Riders: The Fran Haasch Law Group has teamed up with this motorcycle club in the past to support the Sarasota Senior Advocacy Group and Camp Comeback through various bike night prize giveaways and fundraisers.
- Local LAMA Chapters: We have local Latin American Motorcycle Association (LAMA) chapters that strive to
- improve Latin communities in our area. We have helped them with backpack and school supply drives, community support events, and even their anniversary parties.
- Diva Angels: One of Florida’s premier motorcycle clubs exclusively for women, Diva Angels organizes riding events to both encourage camaraderie among female riders but also local charity and fundraiser support.
- Stilettos on Steel: An all-female motorcycle club that helps local women with professional development skills. New riders are also encouraged to join Stilettos on Steel and participate in courses that can teach them to safely operate their rides.
Please visit the websites of these groups that promote better communities and safer rides for motorcyclists throughout Florida. If you can, please consider leaving a donation. If you cannot, please see if you can volunteer your time or share their stories with your friends and family to spread awareness of their causes. From all of us at The Fran Haasch Law Group, we thank you for however you can help!