Event is from Thursday July 29th to Sunday August 15th. Facebook would not allow an event date longer than 14 days. Dunno!?
Sponsored by the Fran Hassch Law Group
– 866 Law Fran
Thursday July 29
Leaving Tampa Fl and heading to Port Charlotte to get a room as the start of the poker run is Friday morning
7/30 – Day 1 – Port Charlotte, FL to Columbus, GA. 493mi
7/31 – Day 2 – Columbus, GA to Little Rock, AR 552mi
8/1 – Day 3 – Little Rock, AR to Eureka Springs, AR 200mi
8/2 – Day 4 – Eureka Springs, AR to Amarillo, TX 511mi
8/3 – Day 5 – Amarillo, TX to Durango, CO 498mi
8/4 – Day 6 – Durango, CO to Golden City, CO 328mi
8/5 – Day 7 – Golden City, CO to Cheyenne, WY 109mi
8/6 – Day 8 – Cheyenne, WY to Sturgis, SD. 287mi
That complete the Guiness World Record part of the trip.
For those who want to head back to tampa then this will be need to be planned with yourself or group.
A for the ones continuing on, here is the plan.
Jackson Hole Wyoming
We will Have 2 chase trucks with 6 bike capacity.
here are a few things to consider
2 sets of cash, card, Id’s. Each holds a back up set for the other incase yall lose one. Our group keeps back up sets in our chase truck.
– 2 sets of base layers ea.
– 2 sets of warm clothes
– 1 set of leathers.
– 1 rain suit.
– 1 lid
– 1 full face
– good sunglasses
– ski mask type face protection
– insulated and non insulated gloves
– thick worm socks., regular socks.
– gel seat pad if you don’t travel with your seat alot.
– monkey butt powder!
– silky underwear (in not being kinky lol). Avoid cotton underwear, as it rubs more.
– cup holder on bike and a good tumbler.
– good speakers
– charging cord for phone
– AAA , road side service etc
– small tool.kit, zip ties, fuses, etc
– fresh service and tires
– tire patch kit and 1 can of fix a flat. It will get you to the next safe exit.
– neck gaiter to protect from sun.
– thin rashguard type shirt fir the hot days but still need protection
– fresh bike services, New tires
-chase truck servive
-chase trailer bearings, tires, lights
– 5gal gas, tools
– 2nd form of ID, back up credit card to be kept in chase truck and pictures of all stuff even CCards
– 6 straps per bike
– Bike rotar locks? Spare key kept with spare wallet
if you’re SERIOUS ABOUT THIS TRIP, I have a much more detailed spread sheet about it.