At The Fran Haasch Law Group, our personal injury attorneys are focused on giving back to the local community in Clearwater and beyond. We regularly donate our time, energy, and resources to worthy organizations and charities in the local area, and that’s why we chose to sponsor a very worthy cause: The “Christmas in July Toy Run” event to benefit the young patients at St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital.
How Local Bikers Can Get Involved in the Fun
The Fran Haasch Law Group would like to invite local bikers to participate in the festivities. We encourage bikers in the local area to bring unwrapped toys and/or a cash donation to the hospital, and then participate in the Tampa Tarpons pre-game parade!
Toys will be dropped off at the hospital, then biker participants will head over to the George M. Steinbrenner Field stadium, where the Tampa Tarpons will face off against the Jupiter Hammerheads. Participating bikers will take a lap around the Warning Track for the pre-game parade on the field during the national anthem and for the first pitch. Bikers who brought donations will receive a lower reserved game ticket, a food voucher for a hotdog, chips, and soda. Following the parade, bikers will exit to a reserved area in the parking lot.
- Date: Saturday, July 27th
- Registration: Register from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Tampa Harley-Davidson 6920 N. Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614
- Meeting time: Bikers should meet at Tampa Harley-Davidson and be ready to leave by 5:00 p.m. The parade will begin at 6:00 p.m., and bikers will park in the main lot immediately after the parade.
- Baseball stadium address: 1 Steinbrenner Dr., Tampa, FL 33614
- Gates open to the public: Between 5:00 to 5:30 p.m., depending on pre-sale numbers
- Game time: The game will start at 6:30 p.m.
If you have a worthy cause and you are interested in sponsorship from The Fran Haasch Law Group, dial (727) 784-8191 to speak to a member of our team.