Motorcycle accidents make up a large percentage of vehicular accidents in the United States. The Fran Haasch Law Group operates in all areas of Clearwater, as well as in St. Petersburg, Largo, Safety Harbor, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, the Greater Tampa Bay Region, and beyond. We work to provide fervent representation to clients who have suffered serious injuries in motorcycle accidents.
The injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident can often be severe or even life-threatening. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, it is essential that you contact our firm immediately. Our experienced team of Clearwater motorcycle accident attorneys can help.
Call our office at (727) 784-8191 to request a free initial evaluation. We do not charge upfront fees and you only pay if we successfully recover compensation for you.
The Hard Facts of Motorcycle Accidents
Negligence is one of the key factors in most motorcycle accidents. At The Fran Haasch Law Group, we work to prove negligence and strive to hold careless and reckless drivers accountable for the harm they cause to bikers and their passengers.
Examples of negligent driving that can lead to motorcycle accidents include:
- Distracted driving, such as texting
- Driving under the influence of drugs/alcohol
- Reckless and/or aggressive driving
- Careless driving and driver error
- Illegal driving maneuvers
All of these and other forms of negligent driving can put motorcyclists at a risk. However, there can be other reasons apart from poor driving that can result in a motorcycle accident. In some cases, a defective part may lead to an accident. In such instances, the manufacturer of the part may be liable. Construction companies that produce road designs or the traffic personnel that are stationed to maintain traffic can also be held accountable in certain motorcycle accidents.
What To Do After A Motorcycle Accident
Motorcycle accidents often result in very serious injuries or death, and it is therefore extremely important for those involved to contact an experienced motorcycle injury attorney in order to properly recover costs for injuries, medical bills, distress, loss of wages, medical expenses, and other damages.
Please review the below guidelines to help you if you are involved in a motorcycle accident:
- Report the accident to local law enforcement and insist upon an accident crash report.
- Seek immediate medical attention, even if you think you are not injured. Being involved in a motorcycle accident can result in severe shock, so any injuries may not be immediately apparent.
- Get the license number, personal and insurance details, and name of the other driver involved.
- Ask for the details and names of any witnesses present at the accident scene.
- Take pictures to document your injuries and damages as soon as possible.
- Contact The Fran Haasch Law Group as soon as possible for a free case evaluation.
If you are the relative or spouse of someone that has been killed in a motorcycle accident, it is also important to contact an attorney right away. Fran Haasch has been working closely with motorcycle accident victims, their families, and the community for many years.
Millions Recovered for Our Clients
Our motorcycle accident lawyers in Florida can conduct a prompt and comprehensive investigation to uncover who is responsible for your damages. If you choose to hire our team, we will represent your case in court in an aggressive and effective manner. To aid in our investigation, we work with skilled investigators, health care professionals, and accident scene reconstruction experts. The final case is, thus, backed by hard facts and professional statements.
Were you injured in a motorcycle accident? Contact our Florida motorcycle accident attorneys online or by phone at (727) 784-8191 for a free and confidential case evaluation today.