Life can be fun in Riverview, Florida. The sun shines almost every day, the people are friendly, and there’s always something to do. Unfortunately, Riverview is not exempt from accidents. They can happen at any time, and when they do, you need a personal injury lawyer who will fight for you.
Whether in an accident in Riverview, South Shore, Ruskin, or Brandon, you deserve the best legal representation. The Fran Haasch Law Group has a proven track record of success in Hillsborough County and the surrounding areas. We’re here to help you get your life back on track after an accident.
Our lawyers are experienced and capable and have successfully negotiated multi-million-dollar settlements and jury-awarded compensation in personal injury cases. We stand up to insurance companies, and we have the testimonials to back up our record of tenaciousness and dedication to getting justice for our clients, no matter how complicated the case. Learn more about it through a free case review from an experienced personal injury attorney at our law office.
Do I Really Need To Hire A Personal Injury Attorney?
You are not legally required to hire a personal injury attorney in Riverview, Florida. However, if you were involved in a serious accident, it is highly recommended that you seek legal representation. Here are a few reasons you should hire an attorney to represent you after an accident:
- You will likely receive a higher settlement if an attorney represents you. It’s no secret that the insurance company will try to pay out as little as possible after your accident. An experienced personal injury attorney will know how to negotiate with the insurance companies to get you the best possible settlement.
- You will have peace of mind knowing that your case is in good hands. Dealing with a personal injury can be overwhelming, and it’s important to have someone on your side who knows what they’re doing. Hiring an attorney will allow you to focus on your recovery while we handle the legal aspects of your case.
- An attorney can handle all of the paperwork and negotiations for you. After an accident, you will likely have to deal with a lot of red tape in the form of insurance forms, police reports, medical records, and bills. An experienced personal injury attorney can keep track of and handle all of this paperwork for you.
- A personal injury attorney can help you understand your legal rights. If you’ve been injured in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. An attorney can help you understand what types of compensation you may be eligible for and can fight for your rights in court if necessary.
There are many personal injury lawyers in Riverview, FL, but not all are created equal. At The Fran Haasch Law Group, we have a team of experienced attorneys dedicated to helping our clients get the compensation they deserve.
Personal Injury Claims We Handle in Riverview:
If you live in Riverview, you’re no stranger to the many accidents that can happen on our roads. Whether a car accident or a pedestrian accident, these accidents can cause serious injuries that may require medical attention and long-term care.
Nearly 32,000 accidents involved truck drivers, with 29 fatalities and 111 incapacitating injuries in 2020. You may see many large commercial trucks driving along US Route 301 or I-75 and likely worry about colliding with one. These trucks can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds when fully loaded, and they can cause catastrophic damage if they are involved in an accident.
With the many scenic routes in Riverview, it’s no wonder that so many people enjoy riding motorcycles. Unfortunately, motorcycles offer very little protection to riders, and motorcycle accidents can often result in serious injuries.
Riverview is a great place to ride bicycles with its many trails and paths. However, when bicyclists share the road with cars and trucks, they risk being involved in an accident, often resulting in catastrophic injuries.
Slip and Fall Cases
If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, you may be entitled to compensation through a personal injury claim. These accidents can happen at home, at work, or in public places.
Dogs can be loyal and loving companions but can also be dangerous. If you’ve been attacked or bitten by a dog, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Medical malpractice is when a doctor or hospital provides substandard care that results in injury or death. This can include mistakes made during surgery, incorrect diagnoses, and prescription errors.
These are just a few examples – if you were injured due to someone else’s negligence, you might have a case. For over 21 years, our Riverview personal injury lawyers have been helping accident victims in Florida get the compensation they need to move on with their lives.
Questions You Should Ask Your Riverview Personal Injury Lawyer Before Hiring Them
Before hiring an attorney, it’s important to ask them a few questions to ensure they’re the right fit for your case. Here are a few questions you should ask your potential lawyer:
- How long have you been practicing personal injury law?
- How many personal injury cases have you handled?
- What is your success rate in personal injury cases?
- Do you have experience with cases like mine?
- What are your fees, and how do you charge?
- Can you give me a list of references from past clients?
Once you’ve asked these questions, you should be able to get a good idea of whether or not the attorney is a good fit for your case. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact a Riverview personal injury attorney today! We’re always happy to help.
Contact a Riverview Personal Injury Lawyer at the Fran Haasch Law Group
Founded in 1885, Riverview is one of the oldest unincorporated cities in Hillsborough County. The city is located along the Alafia River and is known for its many parks and trails. Riverview is also 12 miles from Downtown Tampa and 80 miles from some of the best theme parks in the world, making it a great place to live and a popular destination for tourists and retirees.
It’s hard to focus on everything the city offers if you’re dealing with an injury caused by someone else’s negligence. If you find yourself as one of the many accident victims in the state, Florida law may help protect your rights through guidance from one of our experienced and compassionate personal injury attorneys. Learn more about it through a free case review from an experienced attorney at our law office.
Our Riverview personal injury attorneys are here to help injured clients in their time of need. If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, we will be able to guide you through the legal process and help you recover compensation for your personal injury damages. Contact a Riverview personal injury lawyer at The Fran Haasch Law Group today for a free case review.