To be truly compassionate and caring, one must show love and support for both their fellow man and for our furry, scaly, and winged friends. The Fran Haasch Law Group loves animals, both wild and domesticated, so we make a point to support local groups and charities that raise, protect, and care for them.
Here are some of our local groups that support our animal communities:
- The Narrows of Largo: Visitors to the Narrows Environmental Education Center can get a chance to meet face-to-face with beautiful birds, snakes, frogs, lizards, tortoises, turtles, and more, who are all provided a safe haven at the center.
- Owl’s Nest Sanctuary for Wildlife: As a volunteer-run nonprofit organization, the Owl’s Nest Sanctuary for Wildlife can use all the help it can get in its mission to rescue, rehabilitate, and treat sick, injured, or orphaned wildlife from around the area.
- Noah’s Ark Farm: All animals deserve love and a safe space to live. This underlying message of Noah’s Ark is carried on with Noah’s Ark Farm, one of the many local animal support organizations we love.
- SunCoast Animal League: Although the SunCoast Animal League helps protect wildlife, the focus of this organization is fostering pets and helping them find forever homes.
- Pinellas County Humane Society: Ever since it was founded in 1949, the Humane Society of Pinellas has been a popular adoption center. Like all branches of the Humane Society, it is a no-kill shelter, meaning animals will stay fostered with them for as long as needed.
Please visit the websites of these great animal-loving organizations for more information about what they do. If you can, please consider leaving a donation. If you cannot, please see if you can volunteer your time or share their stories with your friends and family to spread awareness of their causes. From all of us at The Fran Haasch Law Group, we thank you for however you can help!